Feel free to ask any questions by posting comments on blog entries. All comments are screened due to high amount of spam and unsolicited backlinks. You will need to leave a valid email address (which will not be published or used for any other purposes apart from comment verification and notification) for the comment filtering system.
If you do not wish to have your comment posted publicly, please state so in your comment.
Please note that ads placed in comments may not be eventually approved. This includes hidden backlinks to commercial websites and online stores. Links may be removed at my discretion.
Writing and Event/Attraction/Product coverage
Dejiki.com produces compelling feature articles on attractions, events and products – paired with engaging photography.
If you wish to engage dejiki.com, please use the contact form below or email me at:
I prefer to accept requests if there is relevance to existing content on Dejiki.com or any other topics on my interest list. However, I’m always willing to keep the door open if the topic has potential interest to my readers. Apart from theme parks, attractions, events and venues, Dejiki.com will be expanding into tech and lifestyle product reviews in the near future.
I will do my best to reply all messages received. However, if you do not receive a reply, it could be due to any of the following:
1. I am unable to accept a request due to scheduling conflict or lack of time to create entries promptly.
2. I am unable to accept a request as there is no relevance with existing content or interest topics.
3. I have received a press release with no call to action, except with the expectation of it to be published verbatim.
4. You have used the contact form when commenting on blog entries is preferred.
5. The email disappeared in transit. It happens.
Feel free to contact me using this form.
Kindly fill up all of the boxes with valid details. Messages are automatically screened by a spam filter before it reaches my mailbox.